Friday, January 9, 2009

hello? Wrong number??

Oh my! What have I done??

I was half awake when I called my dear. I said, “hubby..are you ok?” It was my dear I thought. But it wasn’t. “sape ni?,” the other side answered. Oops. Wrong number. I push the red button on my phone immediately without saying anything.

But you see, that person keep calling me. Hurm. Why, I thought. It was juz a wrong number, why do you have to try calling me back??


So here it goes. Juz read the sms we had to know the continuation of my story today.

Me: Sorry. It was wrong num. the num that I want 2 dial is 1num differ 4rm yours. Sorry again.

Him: Wut num u wanna dial actually?

Me: Do I have to tell? (hello?! It was private okayh. My mom said, don’t ever give ur num to strangers!!)

Him: Its ok..at least u admit it, if not my wife will kill me..n I dun want her think dat I got others..

Me: Gasp!

So I learned one thing today. A wrong number might be a lil simple mistake that I’m sure everyone had done it before. But this one simple mistake could change people’s life. In my situation, I could make an innocent guy fights with his wife. I might even make their marriage gone!



So here is the moral of the story, (hey, every story must have a moral at the end of it rite? That’s what ive been learning from kindergarten) whenever u make a wrong number call, do say sorry, it was wrong number. So that the other side would understand it. It’s simple.

Here is my last msg to him.

"Owh. Really sorry. U might heard me saying hubby when I called u. I was calling my bf. Say sorry to ur wife ok. It was just a wrong num. tata~"


And it was just a wrong number.

*note: all the messages are exactly the same from my phone.

No comments: