Thursday, January 15, 2009

oh..i'm sorry



Forgive and forget.

Two simple words, but yet so hard to be achieved. I wonder why is it so easy for people to forget the love they had before and fill their pure heart with hatred. For me, sorry is the most powerful word. It acts like magic that can melt anger, and burn all the hates. Once you say sorry, I will forgive and forget, though you might first have to bear all the nasty words I gonna throw to you. But after that, I do forget. Why? Because I love you, I love the friendship we build together and I love the moments we create.

The concept is very easy for me, but for some, it is very hard. Its either they don’t understand it, or they just don’t care. It’s easier for them to just forget without forgiving. Not forgetting all the fights and arguments, but to forget the people they did love once upon a time. To act like they never know each other before and to pretend they never draw great moments together on their life’s line. And just like that, it’s over.

::Don’t they feel sad for their loss?::

I guess not. Or maybe the ego is just way to high.

This is especially for you.

I know you might not even read this (I don’t think you even know my blog exist). We were such great friends together. And then you suddenly went mad. You don’t even bother to tell why, but I can guess. But you should ask and give me and the rest explain to you. For your information, it is not my fault at all. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. It is just so unfair that you put all the blame to the three of us, when you don’t know the real thing happen for sure. But never mind. I miss you and miss all the days we were together, and with this love, I say I am sorry for whatever you are mad with. Can you just lower down your ego and be with us again? We will accept you, you know. Don’t let me wait for too long, because I’m afraid that I will start giving up and stop trying to make things better. I’m scared that I will grow my heart to hate you, and to throw you far away. Just come back, before its too late my dear friend.

And this is for you, my love.

I don’t know why, for the one I love, though how many times you said you were sorry, it took me hours to melt my heart. Yes, I did forgive, but in the same time, I love to make you heart aches. I’ll throw you words that you don’t like. I feel like I hate you, yet I keep waiting for your reply message so that I could again reply it with nasty stupid things. But I really do love you. Maybe it’s the way for me to get all my anger and stress out. don’t ask me how to make me feel better, because I don’t know it either. I just hope you could be patient, and stay with me. Because you know I love you.

Oh tuhan

Tolonglah diriku

Aku sungguh menginginkan dia

Tuk mencintaiku dan mendampingiku

Didalam hidupku ini

Oh tuhan

Bukalah hatinya

Untuk melupakan kesalahanku

Yang telah menjadi duri didalam hatinya

Dan melukai hatinya

Tolonglah dekat aku

Yang memerlukan mu

Aku ingin engkau tahu

BoldAku slalu cinta padamui

Aku tak menyesalinya semua

Dari hati, by 6ixth sense


Thank you for giving me this song. It makes me realize how mean I am to you when I am mad. Honey dear, I’ll try my best to change. To accept your apology as easy as I accept my friends’. I will do my best, for my love.


“To forgive is to give that person a room in your heart. It is like building a house with many rooms in it. Some you give to the one you love, and some you give to those that you hate. In that way, you can forgive and forget”


::Afterall, life is not as perfect as we thought, so do people::

No comments: