Friday, January 9, 2009

hye, can I be your friend?


My friend said today that two exes can’t be friends anymore. I wonder why? But the statement is true for most case. It doesn’t matter whether u broke up in a good way or bad, u two can just be friends no more. It is sooooo true cause I had been in it too. But I really wish we could be friends again.

Its him saying “macamla sebelum ni takde pape hubungan nak buat kite kawan lagi..”
I just don’t get it. So what if we were a couple before and broke off now? Why can’t we be friends anymore? We were already so close before we were a couple, and by being a couple, we know so much about each other, we understand each other a lot, and doesn’t that make us a good best friend? Why waste a friendship just because of yesterday’s puppy love?


Maybe this tells us the feelings of those that have the same opinion that exes can’t be friends anymore.
Pergi
Jangan kembali.
Sampai sini saja kita berdua
Aku tak mampu lagi
jadi sang penista
yang indah diseksa
Sampai nanti ketemu lagi
tak usah diingat kembali
menambah derita hati
Pergi
Pergi
Jangan kembali
Sampai sini saja kita berdua
Sampai nanti ketemu lagi
tak usah diingat kembali
menambah derita hati pergi
Pergi
Jangan kembali
Sampai sini saja kita berdua
Pergi, by couple.
Well then, goodbye to you. May you be in peace always.

No comments: