Have u ever had a time, where u really want to be there, but u couldn’t? if u do, im sure u would understand how is my feeling rite now.
Oh.I really wish I could be there for you on the time you had the accident.
So that I could catch you when you were flying from your bike and landing on the tar.
I wish I could be there for you when u were shocked and scared.
So that I could comfort you, and say its ok my dear, everything is gonna be fine.
I wish I could be there for you rite now.
So that I could take care of you, reduce the pain that you have to bear.
I wish I could be there for you during the healing process. So that I could do anything u want, cooking, giving u ur medicine making u asleep or even changing your clothes.
But I couldn’t.
its not that I don’t want to, but I really couldn’t.
I really hope u could heal fast, as fast as lightning. I really hope there will be no more pain.
Ill be here for you. And you are very near to me, you are in my heart. Whenever you need me, whenever you want me, juz call. Don’t even bother the time, as I am for you no matter what.
I love you. And I always do.
No comments:
Post a Comment